Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Hello Again!

I can't believe the last time I posted was May 1st! Life went crazy in May and June!  First, I finished my first year of teaching, YAY! :) It was a great year and I miss my kiddos but I sure am enjoying my time by the pool now.  Second, Will graduated from the academy and is back home after 4 months of training.  His parents, my parents, and I all went up to New Jersey for his graduation last week on June 24th.  We are all so proud of him!

Congrats Will :)

Now that Will is back home and school is done so I have finally gotten back to wedding planning. Next on my to do list is to find a photographer.  I have started the photographer hunt but it is very overwhelming.  There are millions of photographers and after about 30 minutes of looking at their websites they all begin to look the same.  Will and I have decided that we are going to take our engagement photos down in D.C. by the monuments so now we just have to find the right person to take the photos.  If anyone has any photographer suggestions or recommendations please feel free to leave us a comment.  

1 comment:

  1. Are you guys still looking for a photographer?

    ReplyDelete